General Objective of the IQAC
1. Establishment of quality culture within the university enhance quality assurance to build accredatation bodies at the global concern.
2. To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution as well as sustainability of quality and excellence in University.
Specific Objectives of the IQAC
1. Institutionalize the quality assurance culture in accordance with the national quality assurance (QA) guidelines and international practice.
2. Build image of the university with confidence of the stakeholders ensuring transparency, accountability and good practices.
3. Prepare the university to meet the external quality assurance assessment and accreditation requirement.