This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Agrochemicals; Climate Change, Waste management; Energy
1. Sultana, L., Rahman, S., and Karim, R., (2017) An overview of current water supply and sanitation status in an acute saline prone area in Bangladesh (Nuniapara, Paikgacha, Khulna), Australian Journal of Science and Technology, 2(1): 122-132
2. Rahman, M. M., Alam, K., Karim, R., & Islam, M. K., (2017) Willingness to Pay for Improved Water Supply: A policy Implications for future water security, American Journal of Environmental and Resources Economics, 2(4): 116-122
3. Karim, R., & Mondol, R. (2017) Local Stakeholder analysis of Tidal Rider Management ( TRM) at Beel Kapalia and the implication of TRM as a Disaster Management, Journal of Hydrology, 5(1): 1-6
4. Karim, R., Nahar, N., Shirin, T. and Rahman, M. A.(2016) Study on tobacco cultivation and its impacts on health and environment at Kushtia, Bangladesh, Journal of Bioscience and Agriculture Research, 08(02): 746-753
5. Karim, R. and Aktar, A. (2015). Fertilizer Use Pattern on Agriculture in Salua Area, Jessore, Bangladesh. Journal of Bioscience and Agriculture Research, 03(02): 96-103.
6. Karim, R., Khan, M. A. S., Alam, S. M. N. and Nawshin, N. (2014) Characteristic and Energy Potential of Household Waste In The Urban Areas, Jessore, Bangladesh. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, 3(11):111-114.
7. Karim, R., Jahan, S. and Islam, M. S. (2014). Impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture in the Flood Plain Area of Chauhali Upazila, Sirajgonj, Bangladesh. Journal of Science, Technology and Environment Informatics, 01(02): 93-101.
8. Karim, R.,(2014) Sustainability views of adaptation measures due to climate change in agriculture in two AEZs, Bangladesh, Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology, 8(10):50-54.
9. Karim, R. and Nawshin, N. (2014) Characteristics of Household Solid Waste and its Management Options in the Urban Areas, Jessore, Bangladesh, International Journal of Science and Research, 3(9):1519-24.
10. Karim, R., Mohinuzzaman,M., Rahman,S., and Rani, A. (2013) Impacts of Climate Change on Socio-Economic Sector and Health profile in the interior Coast, Bangladesh: the Case Study of Dumuria Upazilla, Khulna, Bangladesh, Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology, 5(1)38-46.