This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Photocatalysis, Renewable Energy, Nano-bio Technology, Water and Environment
16. M. Z. H. Khan, M. R. Al-Mamun, P. K. Halder, M. A. Aziz (2017). Performance improvement of modified dye-sensitized solar cells. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, 71: 602-617.
15. M.Z.H. Khan, Md. Ikram Hossain, Pobitra Kumar Halder, Md. Rafiul Hasan, Md. Rashid Al-Mamun (2016). Fuel Properties of Pyrolytic Tyre Oil and Its Blends with Diesel Fuel–Towards Waste Management. International Journal of Environment and Waste Management, 18(4): 335-348.
14. M.Z.H. Khan, M.R. Al-Mamun, M.I. Hossain, S. Hasan and M.R. Hasan (2016). Performance Improvement Study of PV Cell with Solar Tracking System. International Journal of Renewable Energy Resources, 6(1): 9-14.
13. M. Z. H. Khan, Md. Iftekharul Alam, Most. Sheauly Khatun, Md. Rafiul Hasan, Md. Rashid Al-Mamun, Md. Faridul Islam, Mala Khan, Sumiya Aktar, S. Akther, K. Fatema (2016). Co Recovery from Spent Li-Ion Battery by Acid Leaching- A Comparative Study. International Journal of Environment and Waste Management, 17(3/4): 203-215.
12. Islam, M. K., Khan, M. Z. H., Sarkar, M. A. R., Hasan, M. R. and Al-Mamun, M. R. (2016). Physiological Changes and Shelf Life of the Postharvest Mango (Mangifera indica L.) Influenced by Different Levels of Bavistin DF. International Food Research Journal, 23(4): 1694-1699.
11. M. Z. H. Khan, M. Sultana, M. R. Al-Mamun, and M. R. Hasan (2016). Pyrolytic Waste Plastic Oil and its Diesel Blend: Fuel Characterization. Journal of Environmental and Public Health, Volume 2016, Article ID 7869080, 6 pages.
10. Md. Zaved Hossain Khan, Md. Abdul Aziz, Md. Rafiul Hasan and Md. Rashid Al-Mamun (2016). The Role of Drug as Corrosion Inhibitor for Mild Steel- Surface Characterization by SEM, AFM, and FTIR. Anti-corrosion Materials and Methods, 63(4): 308-315.
9. M. Z. H. Khan, M. R. Al-Mamun, S. Sikdar, P. K. Halder, and M. R. Hasan (2016). Design, Fabrication, and Efficiency Study of a Novel Solar Thermal Water Heating System: Towards Sustainable Development. International Journal of Photoenergy, Volume 2016, Article ID 9698328, 8 pages.
8. M. Z. H. Khan, M. R. Al-Mamun, M. Al-Amin, M. Moniruzzaman, M. R. Hasan (2015). Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell using used Semiconductor Glass and Natural Dye: Towards Alternative Energy Challenge. International Journal of Renewable Energy Resources, 5(2): 38-44.
7. Md. Z. H. Khan, Md. R. Al-Mamun, Suvash C. Majumder, Md. Kamruzzaman (2015). Water Purification and Disinfection by using Solar Energy: Towards Green Energy Challenge. Aceh International Journal of Science and Technology, 4(3): 99-106.
Proceedings of National and International Conference:
6. M. Z. H. Khan, M. R. Hasan, M. R. Al-Mamun, M. A. Aziz. Role of Biotechnology in Corrosion Inhibition: A Comparative Study, Proceeding of the International Conference on Genomics, Nanotech & Bioengineering, North South University (NSU), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 14-16 May 2017, pp. 76-77.
5. M. Z. H. Khan, S. C. Majumder, M. Kamruzzaman, M. R. Al-Mamun, S. I. Hossain, M. A. Khatun. Hybrid Technology for Water Purification and Disinfection: Towards Sustainable Future, Proceeding of the International Conference on 16th Asian Chemical Congress, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 16-19 March 2016, pp. 372.
4. M. Z. H. Khan, Md. Rashid Al-Mamun, M. A. Bhuiyan, M. A. Hossen, M. N. A. M. Roki, M. R. Kabir, M. M. Hasan, S. I. Hossain, T. Chowdhury. Cost Effective Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell: Towards Nanotechnology and Green Energy for Human Welfare, Proceeding of the International Conference on New Approaches in Biotechnology & Biosciences (NABB-2016), Raja Balwant Singh Engineering Technical Campus, Bichpuri (Agra), India, 18-20 February 2016, pp. 95.
3. M. R. Hasan, S. Hasan, S. I. Hossain, M. R. Al-Mamun, M. Z. H. Khan. Use of Solar Tracking System to Increase the Efficiency of PV Cell, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Renewable Energy 2015 (ICMERE-2015) Chittagong, Bangladesh, 26 – 29 November 2015, pp. 147.
2. S. I. Hossain, M. R. Al-Mamun, S. Sikdar, M. Al-Amin, S. C. Majumder, M. R. Hasan, M. Z. H. Khan. Hybrid Technology for the use of Solar Energy: The Challenge towards Green Energy. Proceedings of Postgraduate Conference on Global Green Issues (Go Green), UiTM (Perak), Malaysia, 7-8 October 2015, pp. 72-76.
1. S. Sikdar, M. R. Al-Mamun, S. C. Majumder, M. Kamruzzaman, M. R. Hasan, M. Z. H. Khan. Solar Energy Utilization: Towards Sustainable Development. Proceedings of the National Conference on Biofuels & Bioenergy (NCBB-2015), University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttrakhond, India, 12-13 June 2015, pp. 51-52.