This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
After being graduated in Mechanical engineering from RUET, I joined as lecturer in 2012 and got promotion as Assistant Professor in 2014. I am directly involved in pursuing research work individually and in guiding undergraduate projects. I have started to conduct research in collaboration with Waste Technologies, LLC (WTL), USA. Currently, I am working on the development of novel biorefinery technology as PhD researcher in RMIT University, Australia. I am a regular reviewer of Elsevier, Springer, Inderscience and Taylor & Francis.
Research interests: Renewable energy, Biorefinery, Ionic liquids, Human factor engineering, MCDM
• SES and TFS scholarship for pursuing PhD study in RMIT University, Australia
• University gold medal for securing the first position in Mechanical Engineering department
• Prime minister gold medal for obtaining the highest CGPA (3.82) in Mechanical Engineering faculty
• Technical scholarship for outstanding result during undergraduate level of study
• Sirajganj zilla parishad scholarship for outstanding result in HSC level
• Training on “Teaching method, learning assessment & curriculum development” organized by Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST), Bangladesh
• Training on “Embedded system and development” in IICT, BUET, Bangladesh
• Industrial training in Bangladesh Industrial Technical Assistance Centre (BITAC), Bangladesh
Instrumental and software skill: TGA, FTIR, SEM, TGA-FTIR, XRD, Aspen Plus, Expert Choice, Design Expert, Matlab, AutoCAD, OriginPro, QM for Windows
• P K Halder, T Mahmud, E Sarker, C L Karmaker, S Kundu, S Patel, A Setiawan, K Shah (2017). Ergonomic consideration for designing truck drivers' seat: The case of Bangladesh. Journal of Occupational Health. Japan Society for Occupational Health (In press). IF 1.848
• P K Halder, C L Karmakar, B Kundu, T Daniel (2017). Evaluation of factors affecting the productivity of RMG in Bangladesh: A Fuzzy AHP approach. International Journal of Research in Industrial Engineering (In press).
• C L Karmaker, P K Halder, (2017). Scheduling Project Crashing Time Using Linear Programming Approach: Case Study. International Journal of Research in Industrial Engineering (In press).
• C L Karmakar, P K Halder, E Sarker (2017). A Study of Time Series Model for Forecasting of Jute Yarn: Case Study. Journal of Industrial Engineering, Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
• M S Shah, P K Halder, A S M Shamsuzzaman, M S Hossain, S K Pal, E Sarker (2017). Perspectives of biogas conversion into bio-CNG for automobile fuel in Bangladesh. Journal of Renewable Energy, Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
• M Z H Khan, M R Al-Mamun, P K Halder, M Abdul Aziz (2017). Performance Improvement of Modified Dye-sensitized Solar Cells. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, 71: 602–617. IF 8.05
• A S M Hoque, P K Halder, P K Fouzder, M Z Iqbal (2016). Design of ergonomically correct seat for Bangladeshi bus passenger. Occupational Ergonomics 13: 157-172. IOS Press.
• M Z H Khan, M I Hossain, P K Halder, M R Hasan, M R Al-Mamun (2016). Fuel Properties of Pyrolytic Tyre Oil and Its Blends with Diesel Fuel–Towards Waste Management. International Journal of Environment and Waste Management 18(4): 335-348, Inderscience.
• P K Halder, E Sarker (2016). Static anthropometric characteristics of Bangladeshi vehicle driver: A case study. Scientifica, Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
• P K Halder (2016). Potential and economic feasibility of solar home system implementation in Bangladesh. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, 65: 568–576. IF 8.05
• P K Halder, N Paul, M U H Joardder, M Z H Khan, M Sarker (2016). Feasibility analysis of implementing anaerobic digestion as a potential energy source in Bangladesh. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, 65: 124–134. IF 8.05
• I Khan, P K Halder (2016). Electrical Energy Conservation through Human Behavior Change: Perspective in Bangladesh. International Journal of Renewable Energy Research 6(1): 1306-1315.
• M Z H Khan, M R Al-Mamun, S Sikdar, P K Halder, M Rafiul Hasan (2016). Design, Fabrication and Efficiency Study of a Novel Solar Thermal Water Heating System: Towards Sustainable Development International Journal of Photoenergy, Hindawi Publishing Corporation. IF 1.277
• P K Halder, N Paul, M U H Joardder, M Sarkar (2015). Energy Scarcity and Potential of Renewable Energy in Bangladesh. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, 51: 1636-1649. IF 8.05
• P K Halder, M S Parvez (2015). Financial Analysis and social impact of solar home systems in Bangladesh: A case study. International Journal of Renewable Energy Research 5(2): 398-403.
• P K Halder, N Paul, M R A Beg (2014). Assessment of biomass energy resources and related technologies practice in Bangladesh. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, 39: 444-460. IF 8.05
• A S M Hoque, M S Parvez, P K Halder, T Szecsi (2014). Ergonomic design of classroom furniture for university students of Bangladesh Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering, Taylor & Francis. 31(5): 239-252.
• P K Halder, N Paul, M R A Beg (2014). Prospect of Pongamia Pinnata (Karanja) in Bangladesh: A Sustainable Source of Liquid Fuel. Journal of Renewable Energy, Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
• P K Halder, N Paul, M E Hoque, A S M Hoque, M S Parvez, Md Hafizur Rahman, M Ali (2014). Municipal Solid Waste and Its Management in Rajshahi City, Bangladesh: A Source of Energy. International Journal of Renewable Energy Research 4(1): 168-175.
• M U H Joardder, P K Halder, N Paul, A Rahim (2014). Solar assisted fast pyrolysis: A novel approach of renewable energy production Journal of Engineering, Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
• P A Khan, P K Halder, S Rahman (2014). Wind energy potential estimation for different regions of Bangladesh. International Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy 3(3): 47-52.
• A S M Hoque, P K Halder, M S Parvez, T Szecsi (2013. Integrated manufacturing features and Design-for-manufacture guidelines for reducing product cost under CAD/CAM environment. Computers & Industrial Engineering, Elsevier, 66 (4): 988-1003. IF 2.623
• P K Halder, M U H Joardder, M R A Beg, N Paul, I Ullah (2012). Utilization of Bio-oil for cooking and lighting. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, SAGE Publisher. IF 0.827
• Mohammad U H Joardder, P K Halder, M Abdur Rahim, M H Masud (2016). Solar pyrolysis: Converting waste to asset using solar energy. In: Clean Energy for Sustainable Development: Comparisons and Contrasts of New Approaches. Edited by Associate Professor Mohammad Rasul, Mr Abul Kalam Azad and Dr Subhash Sharma. Elsevier Inc. (UK).
• P K Halder, S K Biswas, M T Islam, M R A Beg (2015). The implementation of different forecasting techniques for demand forecasting in jute product section in Bangladesh. In: International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Materials Engineering (ICMIME 2015), RUET, Bangladesh.
• T Mahamud, S E A Noor, P K Halder, S K Biswas (2014). A mismatch between seat measurements and body dimensions of truck drivers in Bangladesh. In: International Conference on Mechanical Industrial & Energy Engineering, KUET, Bangladesh.
• P K Halder, N Paul, T Ghosh, Imran Khan, P Mondal (2013). Progress Scenario of Solar Home Systems (SHSs) in Bangladesh. In: 4th Global Engineering, Science and Technology Conference. BIAM Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• Imran Khan, P K Halder, N Paul (2013). Renewable Energy based Hybrid Nano-Power Station for Remote Isolated Island. In: 4th Global Engineering, Science and Technology Conference, BIAM Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• Manik, P K Halder, N Paul, Shamimur Rahman (2012). Effect of welding on the properties of Mild steel & cast iron specime. In: International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering, Khulna, Bangladesh.
Edit Your Profile ? Please Login. Log In