This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
My research interest includes Optimization and decision support system, Supply chain management, Inventory control system, Product Design and Development, Sustainable Quality Management.
1. Mst. Nazma sultana, S.M. Atikur Rahman, Mustafizur Rahman and Utpal kumar Dey (2014) “Comparative analysis of AHP and Fuzzy AHP in supplier selection: a case study on cement industry”, 3rd Int. Conf. on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering(ICMIEE), Khulna, Bangladesh, 25-26 December.
2. Md. Tahiduzzaman, Mustafizur Rahman, Samrat Kumar Dey, Md. Sumon Rahman and S. M. Akash (2017) “Big data and its impact on digitized supply chain management”. IJRDO-Journal of Business Management, 3(9), 196-208.
3. Mustafizur Rahman, Samrat Kumar Dey, Md. Tahiduzzaman and Md. Sumon Rahman (2017) “Opportunities and Implications of Motivation Theories in an Apparel Industry”. IJRDO-Journal of Business Management, 3(9), 189-195.
4. Taposh Kumar Kapuria, Mustafizur Rahman and Shuvo Halder (2017) “Root Cause Analysis and Productivity Improvement of an Apparel Industry in Bangladesh Through Kaizen Implementation”. Journal of Applied Research on Industrial Engineering, 4(4), 227-239.
5. Mustafizur Rahman, Md. Tahiduzzaman and Samrat Kumar Dey (2018) “QFD Based Product Design and Development of Weight Measuring Chair for the Benefits of Physically Challenged Person”. American Journal of Industrial Engineering, 5(1), 12-16.
6. Md Tahiduzzaman, Mustafizur Rahman, Samrat Kumar Dey and Taposh Kumar Kapuria (2018) “Minimization of Sewing Defects of an Apparel Industry in Bangladesh with 5S & PDCA”. American Journal of Industrial Engineering, 5(1), 17-24.
7. Taposh Kumar Kapuria, Mustafizur Rahman, Muhammad Adib Uz Zaman and Moin Uddin Gazi (2018) “Ergonomic Design of Table and Chair based on QFD and Anthropometric Measurement and improved Facility Layout”. Ergonomics International Journal, 2(3), 1-14.
8. Taposh Kapuria and Mustafizur Rahman (2018) “Quality Improvement of T-shirt Using Fuzzy QFD: A Case Study”. International Journal of Management Concepts and Philosophy- Inderscience Publishers (In press).
9. S. M. Akash and Mustafizur Rahman (2018) “QFD-Based Smart Cane Design: A Technology to Assist Visually Impaired”. International Journal of Business Analytics and Intelligence, 6(1), 25-30.
10. Mustafizur Rahman, Tarun Biswas, Shuvo Haldar (2018) “The Application of AHP Method for Supplier Selection of Bangladesh’s Jute Industry: From the Perspective of Both Public and Private Sectors”. International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process (In press).
11. A.S.M. Hoque, C. L. Karmaker and Mustafizur Rahman (2018) “Application of QFD Framework for Customer Driven Product Design Process: A Case Study of Refrigerator”. International Journal of Production Research (Under Review).