This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Fish processing, utilization of fishery by-products for valued product development, extraction and analysis of fish lipids, fish protein hydrolysis, gel forming ability and protein solubility of fish muscle, aquafood chemistry, nutritional analysis of fish, development of value added fishery products, etc.
1. Monjurul Haq, Studies on the improvement of traditional smoked shrimp of Bangladesh, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
1. Haq, M., and Chun, B. S. (2018). Characterization of phospholipids extracted from Atlantic salmon by-product using supercritical CO2 with ethanol as co-solvent. Journal of Cleaner Production, 178, 186-195 (Elsevier, SCIE, IF-5.651).
2. Haq, M., and Chun, B. S. (2018). Microencapsulation of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and astaxanthin-rich salmon oil using particles from gas saturated solutions (PGSS) process. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 92, 523-530 (Elsevier, SCI, IF-3.129).
3. Haq, M., Pendleton, P., & Chun, B. S. (2018). Utilization of Atlantic salmon by-product oil for omega-3 fatty acids rich 2-monoacylglycerol production: optimization of enzymatic reaction parameters. Waste and Biomass Valorization, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12649-018-0392-9 (Springer, SCIE, IF-1.874).
4. Lee, H. J., Saravana, P. S., Cho, Y. N., Haq, M., and Chun, B. S. (2018). Extraction of bioactive compounds from oyster (Crassostrea gigas) by pressurized hot water extraction. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids. 141 (2018) 120–127 (Elsevier, SCI, IF-3.122).
5. Haq, M., Park, S. K., Kim, M. J., Cho, Y. J., and Chun, B. S. (2018). Modifications of Atlantic salmon by-product oil for obtaining different ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids concentrates: An approach to comparative analysis. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis, 26, 545-556. (Elsevier, SCIE, IF-2.852).
6. Cho, Y. J., Haq, M., Park, J. S., Lee, H. J., & Chun, B. S. (2018). Physicochemical and biofunctional properties of shrimp (Penaeus japonicus) hydrolysates obtained from hot-compressed water treatment. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.supflu.2018.11.021 (Elsevier, SCI, IF-3.122).
7. Asaduzzaman, A. K. M., Haq, M., and Chun, B. S. (2018). Reduction of histamine and heavy metals in mackerel hydrolyzates produced by catalysts associated-subcritical water hydrolysis. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2018.08.001. (Elsevier, SCIE, IF-4.841).
8. Haq, M., Getachew, A. T., Saravana, P. S., Cho, Y. J., Park, S. K., Kim, M. J., and Chun, B. S. (2017). Effects of process parameters on EPA and DHA concentrate production from Atlantic salmon by-product oil: Optimization and characterization. Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 34(8), 2255-2264 (Springer, SCIE, IF-2.199).
9. Haq, M., Ahmed, R., Cho, Y. J., and Chun, B. S. (2017). Quality properties and bio-potentiality of edible oils from Atlantic salmon by-products extracted by supercritical carbon dioxide and conventional methods. Waste and Biomass Valorization, 8(6), 1953-1967 (Springer, SCIE, IF-1.874).
10. Lee, H. J., Haq, M., Saravana, P. S., Cho, Y. N., and Chun, B. S. (2017). Omega-3 fatty acids concentrate production by enzyme-catalyzed ethanolysis of supercritical CO2 extracted oyster oil. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering, 22(5), 518-528 Springer, SCIE, IF-1.226).
11. Ahmed, R., Haq, M., Cho, Y. J., and Chun, B. S. (2017). Quality evaluation of oil recovered from by-products of bigeye tuna using supercritical carbon dioxide extraction. Turkish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 17(4), 663-672 (SCIE, IF-0.471).
12. Yeasmin, S., Haq, M., Shikha, F. H., and Hossain, M. I. (). Gel forming ability and protein solubility of freshwater Thai-pangas (Pangasius hypophthalmus) during ice storage in insulated box. International Journal of Animal and Fisheries Science. (Accepted).
13. Haq, M., Dutta, P. L., Sultana, N., and Rahman, M. A. (2013). Production and quality assessment of fish burger from grass carp, Ctenopharyngodon idella (Cuvier and Valenciennes, 1844). Journal of Fisheries, 1(1), 42-47.
14. Hossain, M. I., Hasan, M., Haq, M., and Shikha, F.H. (2013). Determination of rigor-index and changes in muscle pH of freshwater eels during ice storage in insulated box. International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Technology, 9(1): 29-35.
15. Shikha, F.H., Hani, H.U., Haq, M., and Hossain, M. I. (2012). Gel forming ability and protein solubility of Silver carp fish in fresh and ice storage condition. International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Technology, 8(10), 16-22.
16. Haq, M., Shikha, F. H., Hossain, M. I., and Kamal, M. (2009). Traditional Smoked Shrimp Products and Socio-economic Condition of the Fishing Community. Bangladesh Journal of Extension Education, 19(182), 105-112.
17. Haq, M., Shikha, F. H., Hossain, M. I., and Kamal, M. (2009). A comparative study between the improved and traditional smoked shrimp products. International Journal of Bioresearch. 6(1), 77-82.
18. Haq, M., Shikha, F. H., Hossain, M. I., and Kamal, M. (2009). A comparative study on the shelf life of smoked shrimp products in different storage conditions. Journal of the Bangladesh Society for Agricultural Science and Technology. 5(3&4), 18-24.