This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Research Interest: Seismology (particularly Seismic hazard Assessment)
1. M. Moklesur Rahman and Ling Bai (2018). Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Assessment of Nepal Using Multiple Seismic Source Models. Earth and Planetary Physics, 2, 327-341. doi: 10.26464/epp2018030
2. M Moklesur Rahman, Ling Bai, Nangyal G. Khan, Guohui Li (2017). Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Assessment for Himalayan–Tibetan Region from Historical and Instrumental Earthquake Catalogs. Pure and Applied Geophysics. Doi: 10.1007/s00024-017-1659-y
3. N. Ghani Khan, Ling Bai, JunMeng Zhao, GuoHui Li, M. Moklesur Rahman, Cheng Cheng, JianYa Yang (2017). Crustal structure beneath Tien Shan orogenic belt and its adjacent regions from multi-scale seismic data. Science China Earth Science, 60 (10), 1769-1782, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11430-017-9068-0
4. ASM Woobaidullah, M Moklesur Rahman, M. Zohir Uddin (2014). Evaluation of Hydrogeological Conditions Through Vertical Electrical Soundings Survey at Mankiganj Pourashava, Manikganj, Central part of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Scientific Research, 27(2), 109-120.
5. Mohammed Hossain, Prosun Bhattacharya, Shaun K. Frape ,GunnarJacks, M. Mainul Islam, M. Moklesur Rahman, Mattias von Brömssen, M. Aziz Hasan, Kazi Matin Ahmed (2014). Sediment color tool for targeting arsenic-safe aquifers for the installation of shallow drinking water tube-wells. Science of the Total Environment, 493, 615–625.
6. Von Bromssen, M, Markussen, L., Bhattacharya, P., Ahmed, K.M., Hossain, M., Jacks, G., Sracek, O., Thunvik., R., Hasan, M. A., Islam, M., M. Moklesur Rahman (2014). Hydrogeological investigations for assessment of the sustainability of low-As aquifers as a safe drinking water source in regions with high As-groundwater in Matlab, Southeastern Bangladesh. Journal of Hydrology, 518, 373-392.
7. M Moklesur Rahman, A S M Woobaidullah, Kazi Matin Ahmed, M. Aziz Hasan, M Hossain, Prosun Bhattacharya, Mattias von Bromssen, Gunnar Jacks (2013). Evaluation of Hydrogeological Conditions through Vertical Electrical Soundings Survey in regions with high arsenic groundwater at Matlab, Southeastern Bangladesh, Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences (JEES), Dhaka University, 2(2).
8. M Moklesur Rahman, A S M Woobaidullah, Kazi Matin Ahmed, M. Aziz Hasan, M Hossain, Prosun Bhattacharya, Mattias von Bromssen, Gunnar Jacks (2013). Assessment of Hydrogeological Conditions for Safe Drinking Water to Unprivileged Community in Regions with high Arsenic Groudwater at Matlab, Bangladesh, The Int. Journal of Social Sciences, 13(1), 67-75.
9. Abubakar Siddique, M. Moklesur Rahman, A.S.M. Woobaidullah, Kazi Matin Ahmed (2013). Surface Geophysical Resistivity Soundings Survey for the Evaluation of Hydrogeological Conditions in regions with high arsenic groundwater at Araihazar Upazila in Narayanganj, Southeastern Bangladesh. Bangladesh Geoscience Journal, 19, 49-59.
10. Ashraf Ali Seddique, S.K. Sabbir Hossain, M.R Shaibur, M. Ashraful Haque, K. Matin Ahmed, Nur Alam, M. Moklesur Rahman (2013). Landuse changes over 21 years and impact on groundwater aquifer in and around Cox’s Bazar town, Bangladesh. The international journal of Environment, 3(1), 20-27.
11. S Sultana, K M Ahmed, A S M Woobaidullah, M. Moklesur Rahman, M J Alam, M Hasan, T Afroz (2012). Identification of Potable Water Sources in a Complex Geological Terrain- A Case Study of the Teknaf Peninsula; Bangladesh Journal of Geology, Vol. No. 26,58-69