This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
1. Rahman SMK, Dash BK, Saikot FK, Rahman SMM, Hossain KM (2015).
Characterization of probiotic bacteria isolated from regional chicken feces. Afr. J. Micro. Res. 9(12): 880-885.
2. Forhad MH, Rahman SMK,Rahman MS, Saikot FK, Biswas KC (2015) Probiotic Properties Analysis of Isolated Lactic Acid Bacteria from Buffalo Milk. Arc of cli micro 7: 1-5.
3. Rahman SMK, Jalil A, Rahman SMB, Hossain KM. 2015. A study on probiotic properties of isolated and identified bacteria from regional yoghurts. Int. J. Biosci. 7(4), 139-149.
4. Khatun, S., Akter, F., Rahman, S.K. and Swaraz, A.M., 2014. In vitro growth responses of two citrus species, i.e. Pummelo (Citrus grandis L.) and Key lime (Citrus aurantifolia Cristm.) in various sucrose concentrations. International Journal of Biosciences (IJB), 5(12), pp.518-524.
5. Amin Z, Sultana P, Sultana R, Rahman SMK, Swaraz AM. Assessment of glycemic status and BMI of resident and non - resident female students of jessore university of science and technology, Bangladesh. Int J Res Med Sci 2016; 4:415-20.
6. Abdullah-Al-Mamun M, Saifullah, Rahman SMK. Assessment of Probiotic Properties of Isolated Lactic Acid Bacteria from Human Milk Sample. Adv. Biores., Vol 8  November 2017.140-146.