This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Currently I am working in the field of pharmaceutical biotechnology. But I have great fascination to do research in the field of pesticide chemistry, animal biotechnology and environmental biotechnology
1. Hasan, Md. N., Hosen, M. J., Thakur,P. K., Abir, R. A., Zubaer, A., Renkai, G., Yoshida, M., Ohta, H., Lee, J. M., Kusakabe, T., Hirashima, A., 2016. In vitro screening for inhibitor of cloned Drosophila melanogaster tyramine-β-hydroxylase and molecular docking studies with its predicted 3-D homology model. Int. J. Biol. Macromol, 93, 889-895.
2. Md. Nazmul Hasan, Arafat Rahman Oany, Akinori Hirashima, 2016. Comparative structure analysis of tyramine-β-hydroxylase from fruit fly and ADME/T-based profiling of 1-arylimidazole-2(3H)-thiones as potential inhibitors. International Journal of Analytical Bio-Science.
3. Md. Nazmul Hasan, Nur Kabidul Azam, Md. Nasir Ahmed, Akinori Hirashima, 2015. A randomized ethnobotanical survey of snakebite treatment in Southwestern parts of Bangladesh. Journal of Traditional and complementary Medicine, 6, 337-342
4. Hasan, Md. N., Munshi, M., Rahman, M. H., Alam, S.M.N., Hirashima A. Evaluation of antihperglycemic activity of Lasia spinosa leaf extracts in Swiss albino mice, World J. Pharm. Pharmaceut. Sciences, 3(10), 118-124.
5. Hasan, Md. N., Rahman, Md. H., Guo, R., Hirashima A., Hypoglycemic activity of methanolic leaf extract of Blumea lacera in Swiss-albino mice, Asian Pac. J. Trop. Dis. ,5(3), 2015.
6. Ahmed Ali, Nazmul Hasan, Renkai Guo, Hiroto Ohta, Akinori Hirashima. Molecular cloning and characterization of a recombinant Bombyx mori tyramine-β-hydroxylase in silkworm cell line using baculovirus expression vector system.,J. Asia-Pac. Entomol. 17(3), 221-227.
7. Mohammed Rahmatullah, M. Nazmul Hasan, M. Aminur Rahman, A.H.M. Zulfiquar Ali, Nusratun Nahar, Rownak Jahan, Mst. Afsana Khatun, Rasheda Ahmed, Shamima Ahsan, Dilruba Nasrin; School Children’s Intellectual Function When Exposed to Drinking Water Containing Arsenic at Madartola (An Arsenic Affected Area) in Bangladesh: Advances in Environmental Biology, 4(2): 172-177, 2010.
8. Md. Mahafuzur Rahman, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Asish Kumar Das, Md. Tozammel Hossain, Rownak Jahan, Afsana khatun & Mohammed Rahmatullah; Effect of Delonix regia leaf extract on glucose tolerance in glucose – induced hypoglycemic mice; African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines: Vol- 8, No.-1, 34-36 (2011).
9. M. N. Hasan, N. Ara, N. Sultana, M.A. Rabbi and T.K. Barai, Investigation on antimicrobial activities of the plant Clerodendrum viscosum Vent. J. Innov. Dev. Strategy. 6(1), 69-72 (April, 2012).
10. Kabir SMT, Sabrin F, Hasan MN, Islam KD, Billah MM, Investigation of preliminary cytotoxic activity of ethanolic stem and leaf extracts of Amoora cucullata. J. Innov. Dev. Strategy. 6(2), 24-28 (2012).
11. Ferdoushi A, Sabrin F, Hasan MN, Islam KD, Billah MM , Antibacterial activity of methanolic extracts of the leaves and stem of Amoora cucullata. J. Innov. Dev. Strategy. 6(2), 35-38 (2012).
12. M. N. Hasan, A. Ansari, M.S.Z.Shahriar, M.N.K. Azam, A.M.A. Awal; In-vitro seed germination and plantlets development of Silvius Appeddiculatus (Orchidaceae): Int. J. Sustain. Crop Prod. 6(2): 1-5 (August, 2011).
13. M. N. Hasan, S. Nigar, M.A.K. Rabbi, S. B. Mizan and M.S. Rahman, Micropopagation of Strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa Dutch.). Int. J. Sustain. Crop Prod. 5(4): 36-41(November, 2010).
14. M. N. Hasan, M.S. Rahman, S. Nigar, M.Z.A. Bhuiyan and N. Ara, Performance of Oyster mushroom on different pretreated substrate: Int. J. Sustain. Crop Prod. 5 (4): 16-24 (November, 2010).
15. M.M. Rahman, M.N. Hasan and F. Sabrin, Evaluation of antidiarrheal activity of Clerodendrum viscosum Vent. J. Innov. Dev. Strategy. 5(2), 56-61 (August, 2011).
16. F. Sabrin, M.N. Hasan, M.M. Rahman, K.D. Islam and M.M. Billah, Investigation of antimicrobial activities of the two selected shrubs from the sunderbans (Clerodendrum interme and Caesalpine crista). J. Innov. Dev. Strategy. 5(2), 62-69 (August, 2011).
17. M.S. Rahman, M.A.K. Rabbi, M.Z.A. Bhuiyan, N. Ara and M.N. Hasan: Consequence of fruit orientation on the quality of Lithi (Litchi Chinenesis Sonn.) under the agro-climatic conditions of Ishardi, Bangladesh; Int. J. Expt. Agric. 1 (2): 16-19 (September 2010).
18. A.H.M. Z. Ali, M.N. Hasan, K.K.Adhikary, R. Jahan and M. Rahmatullah; Accumulation of Arsenic in winter vegetables of Bangladesh when irrigated with Arsenic contaminated ground water, Dhaka uni. J. Bio. Sci.: 18(2): 201-206, 2009 (July).
19. M.N. Hasan. N. Ara, S.A. Mamun, M.M. Rahman, M.H. Rahman; Prevalence of Salmonella Spp. In chicken eggs from the Khulna city in Bangladesh: J. Innov. Dev. Strategy, 3(3): 1-6 (2009).
20. T. Sultana, M. H. Rahman, N. Ara, S.A. Mamun, M. N. Hasan: Bacteriological quality of drinking water supplies in Khulna city, Bangladesh: J. Innov. Dev. Strategy,3(3): 31-34 (2009).
21. M.A. Hossain, M.H.M. Shamim Kabir, T.A. Jahan and M. N. Hasan, Micropopagation of Stevia. Int. J. Sustain Crop prod. 3 (4): 1-9 (June 2008).
22. M.J. Islam, S. Sultana, K.K. Das, N. Sharmin and M. N. Hasan, Isolation of Plasmid mediated multiple Drug resistant Escheriachia colifrom poultry. Int. J. Sustain. Crop Prod. 3 (5): 46-50 (August 2008).
23. M. N. Hasan, M.J. Mahal, S.M. Mou, A.H.M. Shamim Kabir and M.J. Islam, Susceptibility of Escheriachia coli isolated from blood stream. J. Innov. Dev. Strategy. 2(2), 34-37 (July, 2008).
24. M.J. Islam, K.K. Das, N. Sharmin, M. N. Hasan and A.K. Azad, Antimicrobial susceptibility of Salmonella Serovars isolated from Blood. J. innov.dev. Strategy. 2 (2): 22-27 (July, 2008).
25. M.J. Islam, M.S. Uddin, M.A. Hakim, K.K. Das and M. N. Hasan, Role of untreated liquid hospital waste to the development of antibiotic resistant bacteria. J. Innov. Dev. Strategy. 2(2), 17-21 (July 2008).
26. M. Rahmatullah, K.K. Adhikari, T. Sultana, A.H.M. Z. Ali, M.A. Uddin, A. B. M. Faroque, M.S. Rahman, M. N. Hasan, R. Jahan, Food Additives and Food colours- A Bangladesh Perspective. UODA Studies A Journal. 2: 79- 194 (2006).
27. M. N. Ahsan, M. F. Ahmed, M. H. Bappy, M. N. Hasan, N. Nahar (2011), Climate change induced vulnerability on living standard- a study on south-western coastal region of Bangladesh. J. Innov. Dev. Strategy 5(3), 24-28.