This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Plasma sources for material processing, functional film, Magnetron sputtering (RF and HiPIMS), and renewable energy
1. M. A. Hossain, T. Ide, K. Ikari, and Y. Ohtsu, “High-density radio-frequency magnetized plasma sputtering source with rotational square-shaped arrangement of rod magnets for uniform target utilization,” Vacuum, vol. no. 128, pp. 219-225, Jun. 2016. (Scopus and Thomson Reuters indexed journal, Elsevier Pub.)
2. M. A. Hossain, Y. Ohtsu, and T. Tabaru, “Performance of a Gyratory Square-Shaped Capacitive Radio Frequency Discharge Plasma Sputtering Source for Materials Processing,” Plasma Chem. Plasma Process, vol. 37, pp. 1663–1677, 2017. (Scopus indexed and Thomson Reuters journal, Springer Pub.)
3. Tsubasa Ide, Md. Amzad Hossain, Yutaro Nakamura, Yasunori Ohtsu, “Rotational cross-shaped magnetized radio-frequency sputtering plasma source for uniform circular target utilization”, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A: Vacuum, Surfaces, and Films, vol. 35, 061312, 2017. (Scopus and Thomson Reuters indexed journal, AIP/AVS Pub.)
4. Md. Amzad. Hossain and Yasunori Ohtsu, “RF magnetized ring-shaped plasma for target utilization obtained with circular magnet monopole arrangement,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., vol. 57, 01AA05, 2018. (Scopus and Thomson Reuters indexed journal, IOP Sci. Pub.)
5. Md. Amzad Hosssain and Yasunori Ohtsu, "Outer Ring-Shaped Radio Frequency Magnetized Plasma Source for Target Utilization in Specific Area", IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 2894 - 2900, August 2018. (Scopus and Thomson Reuters indexed journal, IEEE Pub.)